This project involved the development of a Mutual Fund product processor. The existing system could only handle proprietary Mutual Funds.
The Mutual Fund product processor developed has the following features:
- Handles both third party and proprietary mutual funds.
- Handles Class A, B and C type of funds.
- Handles various types of fees, such as entry and exit loads, management fees, trailer fees etc (Flexible charging module has been developed).
- Handles bearer certificates and coupons.
- Handles dividend payments.
- Handles corporate actions such as mergers, transfers and switch.
- Handles tax calculation.
- Interface to Liability, Accounting, Customer relationship owner, Agent commission and Profitability systems built.
- Socket based communication module for TCP/IP message servers and APPC LU 6.2 based communication module for IBM mainframes were developed for online interfaces.
- Batch interface module also developed
- Application Development: Java, EJB, JSP, and C
- Web Server: Weblogic 5.1
- Database: Oracle 8i
- Operating System: Sun Solaris 2.7