The Company operates in the retail equity brokerage market with complete reliance on remote access channels for its customers. Currently, customers use the Internet to access their account and to trade; The Company also plans to roll out access through touch screen kiosks, IVR systems and phone. Sound IT enabled back office processes are key to business operations. They leveraged our extensive IT and process management skills towards the following deliverables
- Review and value add to existing technology specs.
- Interaction with the technology team towards delivery and implementation of the back office processes.
- Lead the back office team in terms of training and streamlining processes.
- Set up and implement a process of reconciliation with depositories and banks.
- Design and program manage delivery of key modules in Risk, Finance, Customer Communication and External Interfaces.
- Ensure comprehensive training for all hands off.
The Risk Management Module was particularly important to the company. A sophisticated risk analytical model was developed which resulted in increased leverage for customers on existing margins, without compromising on overall credit risk. The module was integrated with real-time market-to-market modules, and the Communications Module, to inform customers of their overall margin position.